Pakedge’s front face line of switches satisfy two important and conflicting requirements in AV networks—easy access to ports for frequent cabling changes while maintaining the aesthetics needed for installation in highly visible places like corporate boardrooms or retail locations. Key features include:
· Black stealth ports and blue diagnostic LEDs for a sleek AV look
· Three rack mounting configurations—flush, quarter, and half recessed
· Brush plate assembly simplifies cable routing
· Quick release cover plate assembly hides cabling for a clean finished AV look
· Multiple models including unmanaged, managed, PoE, non-PoE, eight and 24 ports
The staff at AVNetwork is comprised of story-tellers focused on the professional audiovisual industry. With expertise in digital signage, audio innovations, and emerging trends, AVNetwork staff is here to keep readers up-to-date with the latest pro AV news.