The AV/IT Summit—held virtually on August 6—will bring a full day of education, networking, and giveaways galore.
Attendee will have the opportunity to win a variety of prizes from sponsoring manufacturers in the Passport to Prizes contest.
In addition, AV/IT Summit participants will be rewarded for being social. AV Technology and Systems Contractor News will give away three $50 Visa gift cards for the tweets with the most engagement on Twitter using #AVITSummit and #AVTweeps.
“When attendees visit exhibitors at the AV/IT Summit, not only will they learn about the latest trends and tech innovations in our industry, they’ll also be eligible to win great prizes ranging from pro AV gear to Amazon gift cards,” said Megan A. Dutta, content director, Systems Contractor News.
Passport to Prizes include:
—Logitech Zone Wireless Bluetooth Headset from Crestron
—$100 Amazon Gift Card from D&H
—Kramer Galil -6-AW 6.5inch, 2-way, On Wall Outdoor Speakers
—Shure AONIC 50 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
—Sony Wireless Earbuds
—$50 Amazon Gift Card from TierPM
—$50 Amazon Gift Card from WolfVision
For more information, visit avitsummit.com.
Passport to Prizes Details
Attendees who visit every sponsor booth and the Bose Lounge will be entered into a random drawing to win prizes from sponsors.
#AVITSummit Social Details
Attendees must use #AVITSummit and #AVTweeps in posts on Twitter. The three tweets with the most engagement (shares, likes, etc.) will win a $50 Visa (or the like) gift card. Corporate accounts and manufacturers/manufacturers' reps/distributor, and the like are not eligible. Judges' decision is final.
More Information About the AV/IT Summit
- AV/IT Summit to Address Challenges, Opportunities for Pro AV
- Products You Can't Miss at the 2020 AV/IT Summit
- 1 Beyond on AV in the Post-COVID World, by 2020 AV/IT Summit speaker Rony Sebok
- Samsung on Education Solutions in the Changing World, by 2020 AV/IT Summit speaker Mark Quiroz
- Bose on AV in the Post-COVID World, by 2020 AV/IT Summit speaker Martin Bodley
- Hey AV, We Need to Talk: Ways of Better Engaging with Corporate Clients, by 2020 AV/IT Summit speaker Charmaine Torruella
- Shure on the Future of Pro AV, by 2020 AV/IT Summit speaker Vanessa Jensen
- Kramer on the Future of Pro AV, by 2020 AV/IT Summit speaker Clint Hoffman
- Sennheiser on AV in the Post-COVID World, by 2020 AV/IT Summit speaker David Missall
- WolfVision on AV in the Post-COVID World, by 2020 AV/IT Summit speaker Michael Lisi
- Crestron on AV in the Post-COVID World, by 2020 AV/IT Summit speaker Alex Peras
- What Does the Future Hold for the Pro AV Industry?, by 2020 AV/IT Summit speaker Richard Ventura
- Connecting Small Businesses to the Pro AV Industry, by 2020 AV/IT Summit speaker Rachael Harris
- AVIXA Summit Approved for 5.5 AVIXA CTS RUs