The new era collaboration space has been defined by a workforce with exacting expectations. On the days they go into the office, they expect meetings to be purposeful and productive collaboration sessions using the devices and software they use in their home office. They expect meeting room technologies to be seamless, easy to connect to, and easily share content. They expect that they will be able to share content and be clearly understood and seen by remote participants. When they are remote, they expect an equal experience.
This panel of experts explores the elements and culture of creating productive collaboration environments near and far.
- Ensuring universal BYOD connectivity for all devices and operating systems
- Wired and wireless collaboration
- Choosing the right microphones for the meeting space
- Choosing the right speakers for the meeting space
- Ensuring intelligibility near and far
- Critical AV for the home office to ensure equity
- Auto-tracking and framing PTZs
- Teams and Zoom certifications
- Benefits of networked AV in collaboration spaces