- WILLIAMSVILLE, NY--Exhibio announced the release of updated software version 3.2 for both the X-series and M-series solutions. This release adds several new and enhanced features to an already robust Exhibio Manager powering the industry's easiest signage solution.
- Redesigned User Interface - The web application User Interface has been completely redesigned for quicker and more intuitive interaction.
- New System Information Section - New section added to centralize important statistics and metrics.
- Improved Scheduling System - Timeline and Month View modes have been added to the Scheduler. Day and Week Views have also been improved.
- New Scrolling Text Widget - Media item button now allows for creating and displaying scrolling text areas within each page.
- "We feel that we have significantly streamlined the experience of developing content with the 3.2 update, while providing exciting new features that both beginners and experienced Exhibio clients can use. From schools, to businesses, to houses of worship, organizations of all types will appreciate these adjustments," said Charlie Riley, marketing manager.
Some enhanced items include:
Pane Dimensions Display - Pane proportions are now displayed in the 'Specify Pane Defaults' sections of the Custom Scene creation and scene editing processes.
"Show All" Links In Layout Pages - All layout selection pages now contain "Show All" links which display all Pane Layouts at once.
Scene and Pane Chooser Widgets - Page Editor header text is now clickable to show new scene and pane chooser widgets, allowing quick navigation to other scenes, or other pages within the same scene.
Internet Explorer 8 Compatibility Bug-fix - Now displays properly in the latest beta versions of Internet Explorer 8.The software upgrade is available immediately to all current Exhibio customers with a Software Support and Maintenance Package. For those looking to add the new upgrade, or for more information on all of the changes included in the 3.2 software update.