PITTSBURGH, PA--Black Box Corporation announced that George Borden, Digital Signage National Sales Manager, will speak at the Digital Signage Show in Las Vegas on May 6. The title of his talk is “Digital Signage 101: 7 Key Considerations to Identify Where and How to Start.”
Digital signage is a rapidly growing market, and businesses of all sizes are benefiting from it. Whether they are a small business selling hand-made goods, a fast-food restaurant, or a public service agency, digital signage provides an affordable and effective method to deliver communications in real time.
Among other topics, Digital Signage 101 will address:
- Strategic Planning: Defining goals, objectives, applications, and action plans.
- Content creation, management, maintenance—who is responsible for what?
- Identifying and educating stakeholders on the value of digital signage for the organization and to the individual stakeholder.
- Demonstrating the value proposition of digital signage, including examples of the most commonly used applications and the problems they solve.
- Common pitfalls and problems, and ways to avoid them at the start.
- Interactive technology: Should I be using it? Best practices to implementing it.