signagelive V2 is now available. signagelive V2 features multi-zone layouts building on the unrivalled ease of use, scalability and device monitoring offered by version 1. Additional new powerful features include; live streaming, IPTV, RSS news feeds and RSS ticker support.
signagelive is a web-based 'software as a service' (SaaS) Digital Signage Platform enabling remote update and monitoring of attached signagelive devices over a standard Internet connection including unique Vodafone GPRS/3G/HSDPA data bundles for Mobile update.
The signagelive client is available in both Windows CE 5.0/6.0 and XP/Embedded XP variants and has been developed to auto-configure and attach to signagelive with zero on-site configuration. In addition to software only, Remote Media provide a range of software/hardware combined devices from the signagelive player X and HD units, 4" shelf-edge with Power over Ethernet, through to the latest 70" Digital 6-Sheet units.
On logging-in to signagelive from a standard Internet Browser, users can access the following modules:
• Video (MPEG 1/2/3/4, DIVX 1/2/3/5, AVI, H263, WMV, WMVHD, MOV, FLV, 3GP)
• Flash (SWF)
• Web Pages (both local and web-based URL's)
• Still Images (GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP)
• Video Streaming (Unicast, Multicast, H.264, MMS, VOD, IPv4, IPv6)
• RSS 2.0 and Atom Feeds (extended RSS to include image separators between feed items and full visual style control)
• Live TV (DVB-T, Satellite)
Visit www.signagelive.com for a full list of features and to view an online demonstration.