Magenta Research has unveiled the Voyager VG-DA7 Fiber Optic Distribution Amplifier, a distribution amplifier (line splitter) for sending one fiber input to seven identical fiber outputs or two fiber inputs to three identical fiber outputs each.
- When combined with Voyager series transmitters, receivers and matrix switchers, the VG-DA7 can enable any end-to-end configuration for distribution of uncompressed video, audio, RS-232, IR and USB signals over fiber.
Key features include:
• Distributes one fiber input to seven outputs (1x7) or two independent fiber inputs to three fiber outputs each (Dual 1x3)
• Singlemode or multimode fiber on input (VG-DA7-SM, VG-DA7-MM)
• Mix multi-mode and single-mode fiber types on outputs
• Multimode (VG-DA7-MM): 1000ft/300m (50um), 3300ft/1KM (OM3), 6600ft/2KM (OM4)
• Singlemode (VG-DA7-SM): 18.75MI/30KM
• Output distance range determined by attached receiver type