CHICAGO, IL--The Platt Retail Institute announces that on 3 March 2009 (3pm London; 9am CST), it will present a webinar titled: "Transform the Retail Customer Experience and Increase Revenue with Digital Media." They are grateful to Cisco for sponsoring this international program.
- This webinar will focus on how Europe's major retailers are deploying place-based digital technology to attain optimum sales results, especially in challenging economic times. Digital signage in Europe is achieving levels of creativity in location, usage purposes and content. Learn how European industry leaders are revolutionizing retailing.
- The panel members include these top retail experts:
· Guy Cheston, Director, In-Store Media, Harrods, will discuss the firm's business philosophy, objectives, content strategy and metrics related to Harrods' network.
· Steven Keith Platt, Director and Research Fellow, Platt Retail Institute, will address implementing digital signage at retail to enhance the retail brand and enrich the customer experience.
· Thomas Wyatt, Vice President & General Manager, Digital Media Systems Business Unit & Media Processing Business Unit, Cisco, will discuss innovative ways for retailers to leverage digital media across stores and corporate offices.
Includes Live Q&A. Don't miss the opportunity to have digital communications network-related questions answered by these industry leaders.
Register here for this webinar.
Bonus: All registered attendees in the audience through the duration of the webinar will receive a complimentary copy of the first-quarter 2009 issue of Platt Retail Institute's Quarterly Retail Analytics publication, a $100.00 value. Our media partners also will be advancing various valuable offers.