AOPEN’s commercial grade multi-touch device, the Chromebase Commercial is on the market
The Chromebase Commercial is a solid-state device. The Chromebase Commercial can be mounted in portrait or landscape and is currently available in a 22” format with a 19” format to follow after.
The multi-touch panel has a waterproof toughened glass front and a fanless design. It is also shock and vibration resistant. It uses the Chrome operating system.
The Chromebase Commercial has automatic system updates as well as Zero Touch Point Manageability via the Cloud using Chrome Device Management. For connecting other devices such as POS peripherals and authentication devices (i.e. Biometrics), the Chromebase Commercial has commercial ports. All Commercial Chrome products come with a yearly or perpetual Chrome Device Management license option.
Three-year or five-year warranties are available for the Chromebase Commercial. It is priced at $1099. Products are available for pre-order now in the US and will be ready to ship this quarter to Australia, Europe and other selected regions.
Chromebase Commercial technical features
- Commercial grade components designed for extreme conditions
- Built-in commercial ports to power POS peripherals and other devices
- Auto power and recovery using APAR
- Long range WiFi A/B/G/N/AC - 2.4 and 5ghz
- Built-in Bluetooth 3.0 and 4.0 compatibility
- VESA compatible brackets for system mounting
- Portrait and landscape mounting
- 19-inch and 22-inch sizes, 30mm thick