- Peerless-AV announced the launch of its updated Certified Manufacturer Installer Training Program. The program is led by industry experts who have the sales application and engineering experience to make every job successful for those who attend.
This four-level program is designed to provide system integrators and installers an edge with both industry education and Peerless-AV-specific training; the trainings are compliant with continuing education standards and are certified by both InfoComm and CEDIA.
Offering in-person or online webinar options, these courses demonstrate the importance of proper installation techniques and safety, and address efficient methods to reduce the risk of faulty installations. Attendees will receive customized, hands-on sessions to fit their installation needs, and detailed takeaway resources that can be referred to again and again.
“We are truly dedicated to professional development and a continuing evolution within the industry,” said John Potts, President, Peerless-AV. “The launch of our updated training program taught by our top-notch team of subject matter experts is a true testament to our commitment to provide the most relevant education for our customers and continuously meet the needs of installers and integrators across the industry.”
The program consists of four levels (each level offers 1 InfoComm RU and 1 CEDIA CEU after completion):
1. Bronze Level: Getting to Know the Basics
a. Includes training for flat, tilt, pivot, and articulating wall mounts, and projector/display ceiling mounts with ceiling accessories.
2. Silver Level: Fundamentals of Digital Signage Solutions
a. Includes training for basic video wall mounts and carts, menu board wall mounts, and kiosk product overview with installation tips and tricks.
3. Gold Level: Advanced Digital Signage Solutions
a. Includes training for full service video wall mounting options and multi-display ceiling applications.
4. Platinum level: Mastering Wireless and Outdoor Solutions
a. Includes best practices for installation and set-up scenarios for wireless systems, outdoor displays and sound bars, media enclosures, and touch overlays.