- NILES, IL--Shure Incorporated announced today that its trade-in rebate program will be extended to Canadian customers who have purchased Shure 700 MHz frequency band wireless systems and related components. The program was launched on December 1, 2008, to U.S. customers.
- In recognition of the need for Canadian audio industry professionals to be in step with their U.S. counterparts, Shure has decided to extend its U.S. trade-in rebate offer to the Canadian market.
- Customers may submit rebate forms to the Shure Canadian Distributor SF Marketing Inc. with the purchase of any UHF-R, ULX, MX690/SLX4L, PSM700 (H3, L2 bands), or PGX wireless system.
- To help customers with the transition and to better understand the changes to the RF frequency regulations, SF Marketing has a team of experts who are available to answer questions and provide solutions to technical challenges associated with the new legislation.
- “Because of our commitment to provide first class support to our customers, we are extending our 700 MHz rebate program to our Canadian customers so that they can stay ahead of the curve regarding future FCC 700 MHz rulings,” said Jose Rivas, director of sales and marketing for the Shure International Americas Business Unit. “Our Canadian Distributor, SF Marketing, has a team of sales, customer service, and technical support staff available and ready to answer any questions about the rebate program.”
- For a complete summary of the terms and conditions of this rebate program, to learn which products are eligible for the rebate program, and to obtain a rebate form, go to http://www.shurecanada.com/ProAudio/EN/index.html and click on the “Trade-in & Trade-up” banner in the center of the page. All questions regarding the rebate program in Canada can be directed to SF Marketing Inc. at 514-780-2070.