I was selected by Digital Signage Expo (DSE), to produce the “Tech Track” portion of the conference track of the Expo, scheduled for February 23-25, 2010, in Las Vegas. And the sessions are set. Based on attendee feedback, we have revamped its Tech Track Seminar Program, which will be presented as one of the total eight tracks available at DSE’s Conference, to offer more in-depth and “hands on” information. Each of five seminars will address topical issues designed for those with more than two years of digital signage industry-related experience.
The seminar topics and presenters slated for the Tech Track Program include:
• “Inviting Telecom: Mobile, Satellite and Cable Providers Are Entering the DS Marketplace. How Big Can it Get?” Featuring Microspace’s Vice President & General Manager of Communications, Joe Amor; Helius’ President, Mike Tippets; Reflect Systems’ President & COO, Steve Nesbit; and Sprint’s Vice President, Emerging Solutions, Wayne Ward.
• “Advanced Installation Overview: Overcoming Connectivity & Delivery Challenges” Featuring Extron Electronics’ Regional Applications Specialist, Roy A. Hermanson Jr.
• “The Future of Wireless Networking for Digital Signage” Featuring Media Tile’s CEO, Simon Wilson; Alcatel-Lucent’s Director, Emerging Technology & Media, Nash Parker; Microspace’s Manager Digital Signage Network Sales, Greg Weaver; and AvaLAN Wireless’ CEO & President, Matt Nelson.
• “Advanced Indoor/Outdoor Digital Display Technology & its Applications” Featuring Brawn Consulting LLC’s Principals, Alan and Jonathan Brawn.
• “Content Management Software Demystified: A Real-World Roundtable on Funcitonalities, Needs, Options & Approaches” Featuring Harris’ Director Business Development, Rebecca Walt; Norcom’s Vice President Operations, Jim Huber; and Advanced AV’s Vice President/General Manager-Advanced Technologies Group, Kris Volrath.
For more information, visit www.digitalsignageexpo.net