- Magnetic 3D, provider of glasses-free 3D display and 3D digital signage solutions, has announced a new partnerships with Identity Mine, a certified Microsoft development partner that specializes in creating interactive user experiences through inventive design using technologies like Microsoft Surface, Windows 7, Silverlight, and WPF, and Omnivex Corporation, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and provider of enterprise software for digital signage networks. The companies collaborated to bring immersive experience to attendees of the Association of Luxury Suite Directors Conference and Tradeshow (ALSD) June 27-30 at the Marriott Marquis in New York City, NY.
- Established in 1990, ALSD is a leading expert in providing stadium and arena organizations with the information and tools needed to give premium seat patrons exceptional services and amenities. At this year's show, Identity Mine, Omnivex and Magnetic 3D created an interactive and engaging booth environment using autostereoscopic 3D screens and software to showcase how unique technology can be integrated into innovative premium seating for customers.
- "Sports fans are always eager to get closer to the action on the field, so we're pleased to be demonstrating ways to bring the action to them in their suites through glasses-free 3D with Identity Mine at this year's ALSD," said Zerega. "By making touchdowns and home runs come alive in patron's seats, luxury suite owners can deliver an immersive stadium experience that fans can't replicate at home. Innovations like these will help to ensure fans have a reason to keep coming out to see the big game."
- Also at the show, marketing industry veteran and Director of Sales, Sports and Entertainment for Identity Mine, John Pollard, is speaking on two open-session panels, the "Digital Media Asset Management in Sports & Entertainment," and "Beyond Technology...the Business of Social Networking in Sports and Entertainment," being held on Tuesday, June 29 from 3:30 pm to 4:45 pm. Pollard's career in various marketing, brand strategy, business development, consulting and product management roles has lead him to work on such major brands as Ray-Ban sunglasses, Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Oracle Corporation, Porsche and Sony / Tri-Star.
- "Magnetic 3D provides the most innovative and dependable end-to-end solutions targeted at the interactive digital signage market, while Omnivex provides a powerful backbone for delivering content to digital signage networks," said Mark Brown, CEO of IdentityMine. "We are excited to be working together with our partners to showcase the many unique innovations glasses-free 3D is capable of bringing to luxury markets such as premium seating experiences."