- NetStreams has released its new DigiLinX Application Suite.
- The suite is the configuration software for the DigiLinX IP-based audio/video distribution network system from NetStreams.
- Among the new key features of the DigiLinX Application Suite are:
• Support for Lutron Radio RA2 lighting control systems
• Crossover support for Atlantic Technology ICTS-6.1-IP speakers
• A faster graphical user interface (GUI) for TL430 and TL700 touchscreen controllers
• Improvements to the Graphical User Interface
• New drivers for Naim media servers
NetStreams, the Texas-based company that was recently acquired by Clear One, says that the DigiLinX Application Suite simplifies system setup by packaging multiple advanced configuration tools into an easy to use software package with includes:.DigiLinX Dealer Setup 2.55, StreamNet System Explorer, StreamNet ASCII Commander, DigiLinX Virtual Control Software, and a User Interface Demo.
“This new release gives our dealers powerful tools for a whole new level of GUI customization, advanced diagnostics, and amazing new control capabilities,” said Michael Braithwaite, senior vice president of technology at ClearOne. “This release also demonstrates NetStreams’ continuing commitment of product innovation to our residential channels and partners such as Lutron and Atlantic Technology.”