L-Acoustics has released the latest version of its LA Network Manager software (126.96.36.199) as well as a firmware update (188.8.131.52) for its LA4 and LA8 amplified controllers.
New features to LA Network Manager version 184.108.40.206 include:
* Compatibility with Windows(r) 8
* New L-COM network engine with fast detection of units and improved protocol of data transfer
* Enhanced contour EQ: zoom factor with wide range and fine steps, eight IIR filters with Q factor up to 40
* Universal firmware package included, auto-detection of unit type for facilitated firmware update process
* Various bug fixes and improvements
Version 220.127.116.11 firmware for the LA4 and LA8 now offers:
* Audio available within nine seconds after power is turned on
* Output delay extended to 680 ms per channel
* LA8 comes with both LA8 and LA4 presets onboard
* The routing (input selection) for the output channels can be set from the preset parameters menu
The new Preset Library 3.0, accompanying both releases, offers a simplified preset structure and integration of various LA4 presets (5XT, KILO, KIVA_SB15, SB15_100 and SB15_100_C).
The full release pack with updated documentation is now available from L-Acoustics' online download center.