GestureTek will show next week at InfoComm in Orlando its new Cube, a portable interactive floor provides a rich interactive multimedia environment to project advertising and promotional content - any time, anywhere - with no ceiling hardware. It includes over 70 eye-catching games and effects applications. Integrators can make content changes.
- This immersive interactive digital signage technology now has a customized network monitoring, content management and advertising metric system, allowing for remote screen management and user metrics that include “number of views” and “duration per view”. The same networking and user metrics capabilities are also being integrated into the
- GestureFX display system and the Cube.
- Also on view next week from GestureTek:
- 3D depth sensing for interactive displays: 3D visualization software and depth cameras let users control interactive displays with hand gestures and poses. Other applications include avatar, two-handed and 360º navigation control.
- Illuminate multi-touch/multi-point displays: GestureTek’s multi-touch technology now comes on vertical surfaces like freestanding screens and store windows, and is Windows 7 compliant.
See GestureTek at InfoComm Booth #2178. For more information: www.gesturetek.com