The DIGI Awards are the Digital Signage Industry's Premier Awards program, honoring the most successful and innovative digital signage deployments. The Awards are to be hosted at the Digital Signage Show New York - to be held October 15 - 16, 2008, at the JavitsConvention Center - and the August 15 entry deadline to be considered for an award is approaching.
Entries to the DIGI Awards must be deployments started and completed from 2007 through August 2008. To submit a project in the categories of Content, Products or Applications, click here.
Along with the DIGI Awards, the Digital Signage Show New York will emphasize exhibits specifically for those organizations looking to purchase and successfully deploy digital signage and other customer-facing technologies. Online registration for the Show is now open at www.thedigitalsignageshow.com.
The Digital Signage Show New York focuses on delivering education from other organizations that have successfully deployed digital signage programs. Learn from your peers who have navigated similar waters as you.
Keynote Sessions feature speakers and deployments from Continental Airlines, the Georgia Aquarium, and the United States Postal Service. Additional topics of interest include:
- Digital Signage From A to Z: Enhancing Your Brand through Out-Of-Home Digital Signage Networks
- Attention Advertising Agencies, Brands and Network Owners: Understanding What Makes Out-of-Home Digital Signage a Viable Media Platform
- Why Context - and NOT Content is Truly King for OOH Digital Media
- New Metrics for OOH Digital Signage
- Implementing Successful Digital Signage Networks
- Next-Generation Retail Marketing and Branding: Driving Product Sell-Through and Brand Awareness by Integrating Digital Signage Networks and In-Store Kiosk Systems.
- Technology Considerations for Implementing Digital Signage
- Mobile Digital Signage - How to make Digital Signage Wireless & Mobile
- The top 10 digital signage deployment blunders
- Meet the Unique Needs of Your Customers and Your Employees Simultaneously Through Multi-Application Digital Signage
- The Foundation of Your Digital Signage Network - Understanding What Your Software Should Do
- Creating the RFP That All Deparents Will Approve - The Necessary Elements for Success
- Top 10 Technical Challenges of Deploying a Highly Distributed Digital Signage Network
The Digital Signage Show New York will be co-located with KioskCom Self Service Expo, allowing for access to all customer-facing technologies. Attendees will discover how their organizations can succeed by deploying digital signage alone or as an integrated multi-channel program.
For more information on the DIGI Awards, visit www.digitalsignagedirectory.com.
For more information on The Digital Signage Show New York, visit www.thedigitalsignageshow.com.