The M3G takes SDI audio de-embedding to a whole new level by allowing easy access to monitor any ancillary audio group present in a SMPTE SD/HD/3G SDI video stream. Independent monitor enables give quick access for isolating audio channels and a master audio level allows for level control of multi-channels making it perfect for monitoring surround sound or stereo audio. A 2-channel mode provides the ability to monitor inputs in stereo. The M3G includes auxiliary stereo analog inputs, headphone outputs and an optional output slot that can be configured with analog or digital outputs to drive external meters or additional speakers.
The M3G's GUI connects via USB and allows for simultaneous control of the front panel controls in real time. The GUI additionally allows access to audio delay to compensate for lip-sync issues and various audio alignment settings. The GUI is included with the M3G at no charge.
Stand-out features include:
- 3G/HD/SD Auto-detect SDI input with active re-clocked loop-through output.
- Eight professional balanced Analog line-level outputs.
- Optional output module slot for additional Digital or Analog outputs.
- 8 Video Frames of Audio Delay.
- 8 Non-Volatile Memory registers for quick Save/Recall of panel snapshots.
- Stereo analog input to monitor PC or mobile audio sources.
- Master Monitor Volume Knob with Unity Indicator.
- Monitor Output Enable buttons allows for solos of the audio channels.
- Headphone output with independent level control.
- Input level indicators and SDI/Group status indication.
- Integrated GUI for simultaneous control via a PC.
Visit www.renegadelabs.com for more information.