Pure Resonance Audio (opens in new tab) released two new 70V ceiling speakers—the C6 and C8. Ideal for educational and business applications, both commercial ceiling speakers provide full-range high-quality sound for background music, sound masking, or paging.
Differentiated by size and wattage, the C6 and C8 are two-way 70-volt ceiling speakers with a compact flush-mount design that seamlessly blends into the ceiling.
[SCN Hybrid World: Better Heard, Not Seen] (opens in new tab)
The C6 features an easy-access 30-watt 70-volt transformer with an 8-ohm bypass, a 6.5-inch woofer, and an adjustable 1-inch tweeter–all designed for the best possible sound coverage in your space. This 6.5-inch 70V in-ceiling speaker would be ideal for classrooms, conference rooms, and other similar business applications.
Features of the C6:
- 6.5-inch woofer and 1-inch adjustable tweeter.
- Multiuse functionality for high-quality background music, sound masking, paging, announcements, and more.
- 30 watts of high-quality performance with 88dB sensitivity and a wide 130Hz-17kHz frequency range.
- Mounting doglegs for quick and easy installation.
The C8 70V ceiling mount speaker features an 8-inch low-frequency woofer, 1-inch high-frequency tweeter, and an easy-access 60-watt 70-volt transformer with an 8-ohm bypass. The C8 is an ideal commercial ceiling speaker for retail stores, restaurants, hospitality venues, auditoriums, classrooms, conference rooms, or any demanding business setting.
Features of the C8
- Optimal versatility for quality background and foreground music, powerful paging, and more.
- Powerful performance with 60-watts of power handling, 94dB sensitivity, and a broad 55Hz-20kHz frequency range.
- Quick and easy installation with a spring-loaded support system.
[AV Network's top stories, product news, and expert insights] (opens in new tab)
Both models feature a removable magnetic grill and front access 70-volt / 100-volt multi-tap transformer switch with an 8-ohm bypass. Tile bridges are also available for secure mounting in drop tile ceilings.