- Venco Electronica, an electronics solution provider with more than 25 years in the Spanish industrial electronic market, has announced the integration of TruMedia's iCapture audience measurement solution into its digital signage screens.
- Venco's DS for Digital Screens division produces turnkey DS solutions, including HD resolution screens, platform, audience measurement, and communications. Venco screens are the first to include a fully integrated audience measurement solution with built in iCapture Camera and SmartBox. Embedded screens are available as 46- and 52-inch hi-definition LCD screens as well as 46-, 52- and 65-inch totems.
- "We believe that the success of digital signage hinges on the ability to accurately measure ROI and effectively target advertising to the viewing audience," said Joan Clotet, managing director, Venco. "Venco prides itself in offering cutting edge DS technology and integrating TruMedia's iCapture audience measurement solution into our screens was a natural progression."
- "We are pleased to see our solution integrated into Venco's screens and believe that we will continue to see our solution become an integral part of Digital Signage solutions." Said Jerry Henzen, TruMedia's vice president of international sales & marketing.
- Like all TruMedia products, iCapture is fully respectful of the audience's privacy: no images are ever recorded, and no uniquely identifiable data is extracted.
- Venco will be demonstrating the company's new integrated screens at shows all over Europe this coming September including – Spanish Malls Association Congress and Exhibition (17 September), TOTAL MEDIA - first Digital Signage Fair (25-26 Sept), VISCOM SIGN POP and POS (16-18 Oct), MATELEC Electronics and Integrated components (28 Oct-1 Nov)
For more information on Venco Electronica products/services, visit www.vencoel.com.
For more information on TruMedia products/services, visit www.tru-media.com.