NewBay Media’s AV Technology magazine invites technology managers and C-level decision-makers to submit proposal abstracts for the AV/IT Talks Series convening during the AV/IT Leadership Summit in New York City, November 9-10, 2017. The Summit will take place at the stylish Stewart Hotel in Manhattan.
If you are a technology manager or AV/IT user working within institutions of higher ed, corporate, health care, government, transportation, entertainment, and other commercial enterprises facing the challenges of converging AV/IT technologies, please submit a 100-word (max) abstract.
Successful Ingredients of a 10-minute AV/IT Talk:
- Anatomy of an AV over IP Project (We want specifics! The more specific your talk, the better.)
- AV/IT-Related Challenge / Solution
- AV/IT Action Plans (i.e. Networked AV Security, AV as a Service, Data-Driven Designs)
- Pain Points and Real-World Remedies
- Great Images to Illustrate Your Points
- Exceptional Case Study of AV in Action
- Lessons Learned and Hard-Earned Wisdom
- AV/IT Technology & Storytelling. What is the EQ (Experiential Quotient) of This Project?
- Call to Action! Inspire us. Challenge us to see and think differently about AV/IT.
How to Submit an Abstract
Email your 100-word (max) proposal abstract,* a brief bio note, and two low-res images to support your proposal to Margot Douaihy, editorial director, AV Technology <email@example.com>, and Cindy Davis, events producer, AV Technology <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Use the subject line: AV/IT Talk Abstract. The AV Technology Advisory Board will review final proposals.
Abstract Deadline: September 5, 2017
*This Call for Speakers is for AV/IT users and technology managers only.* Stay tuned for registration info.