New features to the MediaPOD Encore include support for HDMI, DVI and VGA output, WiFi and Ethernet connectivity for easy integration computer networks, and new mini chassis that is easy to mount behind a digital signage panel, according to the company.
- Keywest Technology recently announced the immediate availability of MediaPOD Encore, the company’s next-generation digital signage system.
- MediaPOD Encore builds on the legacy of the original MediaPOD, but with new features such as support for HDMI, DVI and VGA output, WiFi and Ethernet connectivity for easy integration computer networks, and new mini chassis that is easy to mount behind a digital signage panel, according to the company.
- “MediaPOD Encore addresses the need for people to control digital signage without paying endless SaaS fees,” said Nick Nichols, president, Keywest Technology, Lenexa, Kan. “This next generation product incorporates an easy-to-use, yet powerful Web client editor that redefines digital signage value and ROI.”
- The new MediaPOD Encore comes as a turnkey hardware and software bundle. The MediaPOD Encore includes two different software applications — MediaPOD-Live Web Editor and PC Editor — that can be used alone or together to create playlists and digital signage content that is indistinguishable from broadcast TV in terms of quality and performance, according to the company.
- The MediaPOD-Live Web Editor is an integrated Web client that allows users to build digital signage pages and schedule playback remotely from any PC over their network, said the company. Users also can choose to create digital signage pages with the PC Editor application by dragging and dropping media onto one of four separate time lines.
- MediaPOD Encore is fully compatible with Keywest Technology’s InfoZone enterprise server so multiple MediaPOD Encore units can be scheduled, controlled, monitored and maintained remotely in a digital signage network, according to the company.