LONDON, UK--Grand Visual has been announced as sponsor of ‘The DOOH Media Summit’ in association with Media Week. Taking place on 7 April at Screen Media Expo Europe 2009, National Hall Olympia, London, the summit will help brands understand the importance of targeting their audiences with the right, relevant content and will underline the type of partnerships that can make this content work.
Neil Morris, managing director of Grand Visual and sponsor of the DOOH Media Summit, said: “The phenomenal growth in digital out-of-home formats last year brought with it an increasing number of brands experimenting with the medium. However, a real understanding of the opportunity needs to be brought to the creative process in order to maximise the unique benefits of this medium. Now is the time for advertisers and agencies to engage with specialists in this field. I hope the DOOH Media Summit will provide an excellent platform to share expertise and establish new industry standards for digital creative.”
Grand Visual will join other influential speakers from the sector and three panel sessions will take place covering: Innovations and new technology; International Markets; and London’s digital transformation, which will concentrate on innovations in the UK’s capital city. The panels will provide successful campaign examples, debate the challenges that advertisers, marketers and media owners face, and highlight the rewards for getting it right.
DOOH Media Summit speakers will include:
* Steve Cox, Marketing Director, Titan Outdoor – “Establishing DOOH as a specific media format in its own right”
* Mark Middlemas, Managing Partner, Business Development, Universal McCann – “A look at how gesture-based and touch screen technology can be integrated in media plans”
* Neil Morris, Managing Director, Grand Visual – “The future – where DOOH goes next in a changing media world”
A panel exploring the creative opportunities presented by digital out-of-home networks
* Nicole Yershon, Director of Innovative Solutions, Ogilvy Advertising
* Alison Lomax, Beattie McGuinness Bungay
* Tom Bazeley, Co-founder, Lean Mean Fighting Machine
Rachael Stilwell, publishing director of Media Week, said: "With the growth of outdoor and, in particular, the rise of digital out-of-home and new technology, the possibilities of this platform have expanded dramatically. However, although more brands are using digital signage and screens, there are plenty of opportunities for innovation and success that haven't yet been explored."
For further information about the Media Week ‘DOOH Media Summit’ and Screen Media Expo Europe 2009, please visit www.screenevents.co.uk/screenexpo2009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.