- LAS VEGAS, NV--SurgeX is pleased to announce sponsorship of the Drunk Unkles charity concert at InfoComm 2010, benefiting the NSCA Education Foundation. The concert will take place on Thursday June 10th from 9 P.M. to 11P.M. at the Vanity Night Club in the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino.
- The Drunk Unkles is a blues band made up of industry members, including:
- Felix Robinson (Angel) – AVI-SPL
- “Unkle” Steve Emspak (Aerosmith songsmith) – Shen Milsom & Wilke
- Marc Hochlerin (Mazarin) – Cerami & Associates
- Mike “The Pie” Phillips – Hudson Marketing, Inc.
- Johnny “Bottom” Cardone – Cardone Solomon and Associates
- Lisa Wenger – Bosch Communications Systems
In addition, SurgeX is also putting on a concert promotion. Concert attendees who wear their SurgeX T-shirt at the show will be eligible to win multiple prizes and product giveaways. Attendees are invited to come by the SurgeX booth (#C6058) at InfoComm to pick-up their T-shirt.
“We are thrilled to take part in such an event that promotes networking in the industry along with a charity of good cause,” said Shannon Townley, chief financial officer and senior vice president of sales for SurgeX. “We hope our concert promotion will help in efforts to raise more money to donate to such a fantastic cause as the NSCA Education Foundation.”
All proceeds from the concert support industry education through the NSCA Education Foundation. The concert is free to all show attendees, but an invitation is required. You can pick up an invitation at the NSCA zone booth #C5859 and at the SurgeX booth #C6058.