The Digital Signage Show New York - to be held October 15 - 16, 2008, at the Javits Convention Center - will emphasize exhibits specifically for those organizations looking to purchase and successfully deploy digital signage and other customer-facing technologies. Online registration is now open at www.thedigitalsignageshow.com
The Digital Signage Show New York is also the new home for the DIGI Awards - the Digital Signage Industry's Premier Awards program, honoring the most successful and innovative digital signage deployments. "The Digital Signage Show is dedicated to offering an in-depth look at how digital signage can bring increased revenue and improved customer experiences to organizations across a variety of industries. It served as an ideal venue for the only awards program in our industry honoring excellence and recognizing outstanding digital signage deployments," said Lawrence Dvorchik, general manager, The Digital Signage Show.
Entries to the DIGI Awards must be deployments started and completed from 2007 through August 2008. To submit a project in the categories of Content, Products or Applications, visit www.digitalsignagedirectory.com/component/content/article/29-the-cms/49-2008-digi-awards-entry-form.
Additionally, the Digital Signage Show New York focuses on delivering education from other organizations that have successfully deployed digital signage programs. Learn from your peers who have navigated similar waters as you. "The focus of The Digital Signage Show was developed after spending more than a year consulting with attendees, advisory committee members and other industry experts on the needs, interests and preferences of the digital signage audience," says Dvorchik.
Keynote Sessions feature speakers and deployments from Continental Airlines, the Georgia Aquarium, and the United States Postal Service. Additional topics of interest include:
- Digital Signage From A to Z: Enhancing Your Brand through Out-Of-Home Digital Signage Networks
- Attention Advertising Agencies, Brands and Network Owners: Understanding What Makes Out-of-Home Digital Signage a Viable Media Platform
- Why Context - and NOT Content is Truly King for OOH Digital Media
- New Metrics for OOH Digital Signage
- Implementing Successful Digital Signage Networks
- Next-Generation Retail Marketing and Branding: Driving Product Sell-Through and Brand Awareness by Integrating Digital Signage Networks and In-Store Kiosk Systems.
- Technology Considerations for Implementing Digital Signage
- Mobile Digital Signage - How to make Digital Signage Wireless & Mobile
- The top 10 digital signage deployment blunders
- Meet the Unique Needs of Your Customers and Your Employees Simultaneously Through Multi-Application Digital Signage
- The Foundation of Your Digital Signage Network - Understanding What Your Software Should Do
- Creating the RFP That All Departments Will Approve - The Necessary Elements for Success
- Top 10 Technical Challenges of Deploying a Highly Distributed Digital Signage Network
"We have spent considerable time and energy to bring advertisers the information they need to know about why Digital Out-of-Home Media is a viable, measurable, deliverable advertising medium," Dvorchik said. "Brand marketers can leave The Digital Signage Show New York with action items for success in advertising on Digital Out-of-Home displays."
The Digital Signage Show New York will be co-located with KioskCom Self Service Expo, allowing for access to all customer-facing technologies. Attendees will discover how their organizations can succeed by deploying digital signage alone or as an integrated multi-channel program.
For more information on The Digital Signage Show New York, visit www.thedigitalsignageshow.com.