PxPixel
Report Predicts Huge Growth In Asian Demand For AV - AvNetwork.com

Report Predicts Huge Growth In Asian Demand For AV

Author:
Publish date:

U.S.A.—A new report finds that the professional audiovisual market in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow to nearly $18 billion by 2010. The 2008 InfoComm Asia-Pacific AV Market Definition and Strategy Study (MDSS) was conducted by Fusion Consulting on behalf of InfoComm International, the trade association representing the professional audiovisual industry.

The Report provides a comprehensive overview of the market’s size, structure, characteristics and key players. It also highlights key differences between countries in the region—

Image placeholder title


Randal A. Lemke, InfoComm the result of in-depth interviews with industry experts and key vendors and distributors, as well as an online survey of more than 300 industry players

The Asia-Pacific MDSS finds that the professional AV market reached $13.4 billion in 2007. Products comprise 80 percent of the total market, while professional AV services account for the remaining 20 percent. The pro-AV market in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow 10 percent annually through 2010. Accounting for the greatest growth are the healthcare and education sectors, which are anticipated to grow 19 percent and 17 percent respectively, between 2005 and 2010.

“The InfoComm Asia-Pacific AV Market Definition and Strategy Study is the most comprehensive look at the state of the professional audiovisual industry in Asia ever undertaken,” said Randal A. Lemke, Executive Director, InfoComm International. “This study marks the association’s commitment to providing valuable insights and international business opportunities to the professional AV industry.”

Copies of the Report are available now. To order a copy, visit: www.infocomm.org

For more on this market research and the culture driving it, see our interview Fusion Consulting’s Reid Rasmussen on Pages 12-13.

Related

Networked Projectors on Campus: Best Practices promo image

IOTA Report Predicts AV Market Growth

Good news: the global pro-AV market is projected to grow to $230 billion by 2022, up from $178 billion last year. That was one of the key takeaways from the Industry Outlook and Trends Analysis (IOTA) presentation by InfoComm and IHS Markit on Thursday afternoon.

Image placeholder title

ISE 2011 Is In Demand

Well in advance of the show, Integrated Systems Events announced that it would occupy an additional hall at the Amsterdam RAI.

Yorktel Reports Record Growth in 2014

The company made the announcement from Enterprise Connect 2015 in Orlando, FL, this week. In addition, 2015 marks the 30th Anniversary for Yorktel, a leader in unified communications and collaboration (UC&C), cloud, and video managed services.

Adcentricity DOOH Growth Report

Adcentricity, an aggregator of digital out-of-home media, has unveiled its second quarter report on digital out-of-home for 2010, and says that, overall, the DOOH market is being driven in a “very positive direction,” according to vp Jeff Atley. The report found that the financial services industry is leading the pack

PQ Media Reports Double-Digit DOOH Growth

Defying economic and political headwinds worldwide, digital out-of-home (DOOH) media operators ground out a 9.3% revenue gain to $8.86 billion in 2013, a solid increase tempered by it being the third straight year of slower growth, according to PQ Media's annual performance benchmark.

Platt, Digital Signage Growth Report

The digital signage industry will see moderate growth, according to the fourth quarter North American Digital Signage Index by the Platt Retail Institute at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology. Measuring business activity in the digital signage industry based on business leader sentiment, the quarterly Index