NEC Display Solutions announced this week its largest LCD yet, the 65-inch NEC MultiSync LCD6520. The commercial-grade display delivers a robust feature set and dynamic technology expansion capabilities.
The LCD6520 is embedded with NEC’s Digital Signage Technology Suite (DSTS), which includes more than 20 features and functions developed specifically for digital signage, making the display ideal for the transportation, corporate, medical, retail, and hospitality markets. When used in digital signage applications, these features create a lower cost of ownership by eliminating the need for additional and sometimes expensive third-party components. With the addition of an expansion slot that provides the option for additional technology components, the LCD6520 provides future-proofing flexibility, allowing the display to adapt to emerging technologies, such as IPTV, or for the insertion of small form-factor PCs, media players or additional input configurations.
This new display features a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution with a 2000:1 contrast ratio, 6-millisecond response time, and Ambix+™ Technology, which supports both digital and analog inputs. The LCD6520 LCD display is the largest direct-view display ever offered by NEC, and is available in both portrait and landscape models.
The new MultiSync LCD6520 offers the following key features:
- Commercial grade technology for 24/7 usage
- Exclusive Digital Signage Technology Suite with 20+ advanced features
- Built-in expansion slot, which allows for seamless integration of third-party components (CAT5 receiver, Single Board Computer, HD-SDI, DVI loop-thru for Daisy Chain set-up)
- Optional digital tuner available for landscape model, which allows for high-definition television capabilities
- Optional 15-watt speakers available in 2008
- AV inputs for HDMI, composite, S-Video, RCA, and mini-pin JACK
- Full High-Definition (HD) 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080) for optimum clarity
- 2000:1 contrast ratio
- 6-millisecond response time for full-motion video
- Display management controls, which lower energy consumption and save money
The NEC MultiSync LCD6520 is available in a black cabinet and is backed by 24-hour/day, 7-day/week customer service and technical support. The 65-inch display includes a standard three-year warranty. One- and two-year extended warranties are also available.
The LCD6520L-AV and LCD6520P-AV are available for shipping with an estimated street price of $18,499.99 and $19,999.99, respectively.
For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America monitors, consumers can call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the Web site at: www.necdisplay.com