Sony has introduced the VPL-FHZ55 WUXGA 3LCD laser projector for installation applications with 4,000 lumens, high contrast and low maintenance.
According to Sony, the operational advantages of laser are 20,000 hours with auto light dimming. This amounts to $1800 saved in lamp cost, or 8 years at ten hours a day.
The VPL-FHZ55 offers:
-360 degrees of tilt
- - no cool down required
- - not limited by on/off cycles
- - picture mute will allow the picture to go completely dark (for presentations)
- - color: 3 color chips allow for all colors to be displayed at the same time
- - 4000 lumens color output
- - resolution: 1920x1200 Wxga
- - full HD content