NSCA’s early-bird discount rate for all 2016 Business & Leadership Conference registrations will expire after January 4, 2016.
On Jan. 5, 2016, registration fees for members and non-members will increase by $400. The event has grown over the past 18 years to bring more than 300 executives together annually to share stories, learn from other leaders, and hear about new ways to embrace technology and motivate employees.
The Business & Leadership Conference will be held from February 25 to 27, 2016, at Four Seasons Resort & Club in Dallas, TX. Atlas/IED is the event’s exclusive Host & Technology Sponsor. First-time BLC attendees who are also NSCA members may apply for a Randy Vaughan Founder’s Award to receive free registration. To qualify, applicants must be in a management or decision-making role.
Applications are available at www.nsca.org/blc/awards.
BLC 2016 keynotes and sessions include:
• Great by Choice by Morten T. Hansen
• New Ways to Work & Connect in a New World by Seth Mattison
• Building a Future-Ready Business by Nicholas Webb
• Integrity – Remembering Who You Are! by Jim Morris
• Creating Distinction & Differentiation by Dr. Kevin Freiberg
• Economic Outlook 2016 by Dr. Lee McPheters
• The Shift to Services: More Profit, Less Revenue
• A Multigenerational Look at Business Development
• Benchmark Your Operations Team Attendees are encouraged to register for the NSCA Education