- HAUPPAUGE, NY--Electrograph Systems entered into a new relationship with Rise Vision to give its reseller partners access to the Rise Display Network, a Web-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) remote content management system. Electrograph will host two free webinars, one today and one in January, about the benefits of using the SaaS model for organizing digital signage content, integrating live data and monitoring a network.
- “The reality is that the margin squeeze continues in the sale of flat panels and other display hardware,” said Sam Taylor, president of Electrograph Systems. “Today it’s the software piece of the digital signage system where the profit majority lies. With Rise Vision’s SaaS system, our partners can offer their customers the complete digital signage package from start to finish, plus the benefit of an application that simply plugs into the Internet and allows the network to be configured remotely by the experts.”
- “Over the past 18 months, we’ve seen a big shift in mindshare toward software as a service rather than just a product. We are using this interest to create exclusive digital signage networks that highlight a brand and message, while allowing for profitability,” said Ryan Cahoy, managing director, Rise Vision. “Electrograph already provides incredible resources to its digital signage reseller partners. The inclusion of our Web-based software in its portfolio is just the next step in the process.”
- Electrograph Digital Signage Webinars
- The Electrograph digital signage webinar series includes the addition of two identical sessions on Monday, December 15, 2008, at 2:00 p.m. ET and Thursday, January 15, 2009, at 2:00 p.m. ET. Led by Rise Vision’s Cahoy, the sessions will explore the differences between the SaaS model and conventional on-premise software solutions. They will also review Rise Vision’s system features, such as emergency alert messaging, playlist scheduling and display monitoring, along with the ability to incorporate live public and company content.