- In installations where it is convenient and possible to put a digital signage player next to a display, or when a small form factor player is required instead of a tower or full-rack wide PC, Qiksign series digital signage players commonly known as media players become part of the whole system.
- The clear advantage of using small form factor Qiksign players is to save on signal transportation cost. Choose from Windows-based flexible and scalable digital signage players or Linux-based self-sufficient digital signage players depending upon requirements for control and internet based content display.
- The VPH150 Digital Signage / Media
Player (a complete turn-key solution in a box) is a commercial grade HD-high resolution digital signage player with network, featuring support for 1080i, 720p, HDMI, UXGA, HDV and HD TV, plus several means of computer interface. It’s a perfect companion for all HD displays with flexibility and expandability, and allows system administrators to:
- Match native resolution of LCD or Plasma or projector for portrait or landscape 16:9 hi-def signage
- Install one or multiple players and control them over network or as standalone devices.
- Show media, videos, webpage, slideshows, images and scrolling text message from RSS or XML feed in single screen with LIVE TV in Flexible layout.
- Display messages, Live TV with flexible layout at different times.
The unit is easy to use and maintains industry-standard management utility for beginner to novice users. It’s flexible, and can be mounted right behind the display or in equipment rack/closet.
Teq Digital signage provides added impact, due to its multimedia capabilities, over old signage technologies. Teq Digital strives to provide the most effective and affordable signage products and services. You have the power the schedule content, publish real time-content and monitor remote displays. You can target your customer/audiences with upto- date and relevant content.
Teq Digital gives the flexibility to choose the level of service based on the business and resources needed.
For more information on Teq Digital products/services, visit www.teqdigital.com.