Celebrating the company’s 30th anniversary this year, Meyer Sound will bring a full slate of innovative audio solutions to InfoComm 2009, which will be held on June 17-19 in Orlando, Fla. Underscoring Meyer Sound’s leadership across all facets of audio technology, more than 14 new products will make their InfoComm debut, ranging from cinema sound and corporate AV to commercial installation and networked digital systems for theatrical production and themed spectaculars. In addition, Meyer Sound will extend the company’s ongoing education program offerings to InfoComm participants with on-booth presentations, as well as mixing workshops on Tuesday June 16, 2009 with Buford Jones, the legendary FOH mixer and Meyer Sound touring liaison manager.
The following new products will be highlighted on the Meyer Sound booth 5961, and many of these can be heard in live demonstrations in room #W203A every day during the show.
· D-Mitri digital audio platform, a next-generation system for integrated signal processing, networked multichannel distribution, multichannel recording and playback, and show control automation.
· Cinema Experience, the new standard in high-power, low-distortion cinema sound with a smooth translation across sound design, dubbing, and exhibition. Cinema Experience includes the Acheron 80 and 100 screen channel loudspeakers, Acheron LF bass loudspeaker, HMS-10 cinema surround loudspeaker, and X-800C high-power cinema subwoofer, as well as a suite of integration tools for accurate acoustical prediction and system analysis and control.
· The Galileo™ 408 loudspeaker management system, a four-input, eight-output signal control and processing hardware and software solution for smaller sound systems, and can act as additional processors in larger loudspeaker setups.
· Self-powered loudspeaker systems, offering exceptional power-to-size ratios and the low-distortion sonic signature of Meyer Sound loudspeakers for sound designers to create high-quality audio systems.
· JM-1P arrayable loudspeaker
· UP-4XP ultracompact loudspeaker
· MM-10AC miniature subwoofer with AC connector
• MM-10ACX miniature subwoofer with built-in 48V power supply
• MM-10XP miniature subwoofer with remote 48V power supply
• MM-4XPV miniature loudspeaker with volume control
• MM-4XPD miniature loudspeaker with directional control