LAS VEGAS, Nevada (March 14, 2016)- The Society for Experiential Graphic Design (SEGD) will launch the inaugural designX event at this year's Digital Signage Expo. McCann Systems, global corporate and communications integrator, will sponsor a session focused on "Aligning Experiences + Content to User and Client Needs."
The two day event starts on Tuesday, March 15th, with a full day of talks and dialogues focused on learning for creating and managing digital customer experiences.
- Learn the process for developing a strategy based on user centered evaluations and client centric discovery
- Understand the right kinds of questions to ask your clients when developing a strategy for present and future needs
- Understand how to better prepare and develop the appropriate expectations for your client
- Learn how to develop a story or content narrative that is appropriate for the project objectives including frequency of change, level of interactivity required, and maintenance and creation of future media/content
- Understand the process for developing a concept mapping of the various aspects of the experience including levels of connectivity and types of technologies required to deliver the appropriate experience
- Learn how to develop appropriate level of content prototypes for user testing and feedback before full development and the emerging service models, media ecosystems, and technologies that are proving successful
Jeff Dumo, Array Interactive
Refik Anadol, Refik Anadol Studio
Pat Green, S|N|A
Jason Cox, Sensory Interactive
Founded in 1973, SEGD (the Society for Experiential Graphic Design) is the global community of professionals who create experiences that connect people to place. Through educational programs, research, and publications, SEGD’s mission is to provide learning opportunities and resources for professionals involved in EGD, promote the importance of the discipline in establishing place, and continue to refine standards of practice for the field.
About McCann Systems
McCann Systems was founded by Frank McCann in 1996 as an audiovisual design-build firm and has delivered communication solutions for companies worldwide. As a leading audiovisual design integration specialist, McCann Systems offers strong technical expertise, complemented by high levels of creativity and precision. McCann environments can be found in almost every major industry, such as advertising, broadcast, education, entertainment, finance, government, retail, institutional, hospitality, insurance and transportation. Projects include the Hospital for Special Surgery Hauser RML Conference call in New York City, CNN Communication Center in the Time Warner Center in New York City, CNN International in London, Barclays Sales Center in New York City, Bethel Woods Museum in Bethel, NY, Elizabeth Arden on Fifth Avenue, NHL Powered by Reebok retail store and corporate offices in mid-town Manhattan, Nintendo World and Rockefeller Center, Express Scripts Lab in St. Louis, MO, Empire BlueCross BlueShield in Brooklyn, NY, JP Morgan Chase Manhattan Bank Command Center, and Boston University Visitors’ Center in Boston, MA.
Read more about designX HERE.
Download or print the detailed agenda HERE.