- ROCKLEIGH, NJ--Crestron announced a partnership with Simply Reliable Software, manufacturer of SmartOffice business process software for integrators. Crestron and Simply Reliable are developing a solution to enable dealers to design and program systems quickly and easily.
- “We are very thrilled to add Crestron as one of our Control Integration partners,” states Tom Coffin, Simply Reliable director of business solutions. “It is always our goal to save the integrator time while increasing efficiency and accuracy. Control Integration is the next logical step.”
- Simply Reliable SmartOffice Control Integration is a popular project management application that guides dealers through the proposal, design, project management, labor integration, accounting and billing processes. This new partnership will allow proposals created in SmartOffice to be seamlessly exported into the Crestron control system in SIMPL, the native Crestron programming language. Documentation and drawings will be produced automatically from the project.
- “We are excited to partner with Simply Reliable to make it easier than ever for our dealers to accurately and efficiently convert proposals to fully functional Crestron programs with a single button press within SmartOffice Software,” says Steve Samson, Crestron director of business and market development.
- SmartOffice software displays a list of devices. Simply click the check mark next to the device name, press a button, and the software automatically identifies the Crestron control module.
SmartOffice retains the module in the software, so the more Crestron systems that are implemented the smarter and faster the process becomes.
Jonathan Knapp, president of Simply Reliable, says “This represents a great business opportunity for Crestron dealers. They will make more profit and free up technicians for more projects. It will change how they do business.”
The Crestron Control Integration module for SmartOffice will be a FREE feature for existing and new SmartOffice installations.