In the first of an educational series moderated by Lyle Bunn, The APEX award winning deployment of digital media in the Air Canada Center will be profiled to increase the awareness of Digital Signage planning, deployment and operations while demonstrating 'best practice". The event will take place July 21, 2010, 9AM-noon at Air Canada Center, Toronto.
- 09:00am: Registration and Badge Pick-up
- 09:30: Welcome and Presenter Introductions
- 09:40: The ACC Initiative presented by the MLSE team:
- Dwayne Brown, Manager, Venue Services MLSE
- Dean Bender, Creative Director, MLSE Design Group
- 11:00: Open Question / Answer (with primary project suppliers)
- 11:20: Industry news update
- (National business supplement, Out-of-Home Day, etc.)
- 11:30: Site Walk-through and Networking
- Noon: Adjourn
Contactinfo@LyleBunn.com to receive information.