- eyemagnet Media LLC has announced their partnership in a joint venture, to deploy a new digital out-of-home (DOOH) advertising network in all of Snap Fitness’ 1,000+ health clubs in the USA. The initial installation and roll out will commence in March 2010.
- The joint venture will be referred to as SFI Digital Media. The network will deploy industry changing technology developed by eyemagnet, the Wellington, New Zealand, DOOH software company. Advertising sales will be a joint effort between in-house sales from eyemagnet Media, strategic partnerships and DOOH advertising aggregators. SFI Digital Media will begin installations in top DMA locations.
- “We are extremely excited to be partnering with a company such as Snap Fitness. eyemagnet is an industry leader in the development of interactive DOOH software just as Snap Fitness has been an innovator in the fitness club industry. Fitness centers continue to be a strong focus for eyemagnet Media due to the gym member’s engagement, demographic, and long dwell times” says Paul Treacy, eyemagnet CEO
- Snap Fitness CEO Peter Taunton is excited about the new partnership and looks forward to the long-term benefits this will have for both Snap Fitness franchise owners as well as members.
- “Snap Fitness is committed to finding new ways to give members more for their money, while also allowing franchise owners the opportunity to grow their business and achieve long-term success. By joining with eyemagnet, members now have the opportunity to take advantage of great value-added benefits and owners are able to capitalize on the tremendous cross-promotional opportunities that come with the launch of SFI.”
- For more information:
Click here for more information on eyemagnet Media