- Registration is now open for the three co-located shows at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Feb. 23-25, 2010: Digital Signage Expo (DSE), Interactive Technology Expo (ITE), and Out-of-Home Network Show (OOHNS).
- Digital Signage Expo’s seventh International Conference has been expanded– the conference consists of forty industry peer-led seminars (expanded from thirty in 2009), thirty-seven Lunch & Learn Roundtable industry-specific discussions, and twenty on-floor Workshops, with over one hundred sixty speakers to run Wednesday and Thursday, February 24-25.
I was selected by DSE to produce the “Tech Track” portion of the conference track. The Tech Track Sessions are:
• Inviting telecom: mobile, satellite, & cable providers and others into the DS marketplace. How big can it get?
• Advanced Installation Overview: Overcoming Connectivity & Delivery Challenges
• The Future of Wireless Networking for Digital Signage
• Advanced Digital Display Technology & Its Applications
• Content Management Software Demystified: A Real-world Roundtable on Functionalities, Needs, Options and Approaches
All of the presenters for the Tech Track will be announced next week–there will be some very lively discussion– I’ve gone after and secured some the world’s top players to conduct these sessions.
Back to the DSE as a whole: The forty seminars will be presented in eight tracks of five topically-related seminars: two Tracks for Communications-based digital out-of-home deployments,; two Tracks for Advertising-based digital out-of-home deployments (one each for attendees who need an introduction to these topics and the other for attendees who need more advanced, in-depth information); one Track specifically designed for Brand Managers/Marketers and Advertising Agency Professionals; a Content University Track; the Technology Track (Tech Track); and a Track that will repeat the Conference’s most popular seminars to allow attendees to see more of what they want and avoid session scheduling conflicts.
Retailers such as AT&T, Best Buy, Lowe’s Companies, Educational Institutions such as Santa Clara University, The John Marshall Law School and John Logan College; Hospitality Professionals from Harrah’s Corporate, Gaylord Entertainment, Hiatt Hotels and Royal Caribbean; Corporate Campus representatives from Eli Lilly, Lockheed Martin, Monsanto and Thomson Reuters; Healthcare Professionals from Mayo Clinic, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Heritage Valley Healthcare; Restaurant Professionals from Denny’s Corp., Wendy’s International and Wendy’s Franchisees; Public Spaces & Entertainment Professionals from the Georgia Aquarium, NYC Company, Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment and Fountain Square/Cincinnati; Banking Professionals from ING Direct and the Royal Bank of America; Transportation & Transit Professionals from Continental Airlines, the EyeStop Project/Florence, IT, and the City of Brownsville (TX) Transit Authority; and Advertising Professionals and national Brand Managers from Red Bull, Chrysalis Advertising, WPP/The Store, Razorfish, MediaVest World Wide, Kinetic World Wide, Zenith OptiMedia, Neo Advertising, Hyperspace Digital, and StarCom World Wide.
Digital Signage Expo, co-located with Interactive Technology Expo, The Out-of-Home Network Show, and Digital Content Show to run February 23-25, 2010, will take place at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To exhibit or attend contact Chris Gibbs, (770) 649-0300 Ext 17. Or, for more information, visit www.digitalsignageexpo.net.