by David Keene
The Digital Signage Best Practices Guide, is now available in a digital edition with the full roster of our Roundtable of experts, an A-list of experts to cut through the hype and the clutter of messages about the “future” of digital signage, and provide a guide to success now, in today’s market, with today’s tools.
You can read the Digital Signage Best Practices Guide now, at: http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/newbay/ds_bestpractices/
The first in a series of Guides, for which we’re providing a combination of digital editions, print publications to be distributed to all major players in digital signage and at the world’s premier trade shows and conferences, email updates, and web-based comparison guides and resources to help you do one thing: succeed in DOOH (Digital Out of Home) and digital signage.
These are the industry experts that bring their insight to Digital Signage Best Practices Guide:
• Laura Davis-Taylor, the newly appointed VP of Global Retail Strategy for Creative Realities, a global experiential branding and marketing firm that creates wow environments and customer experiences. She is co-author of the first industry field book for instore digital media (www.lightinguptheaisle.com)
• Lyle Bunn, the highly regarded independent advisor and educator in North America’s digital signage/digital out-of-home sector.
• Thomas Wyatt, vice president and general manager of the Digital Media Systems Business Unit at
Cisco. The Cisco Digital Media Suite provides customers with an integrated solution for enterprise social software for video, digital signage, and business IPTV applications.
• Steve Acquista, Director of Digital Signage at Black Box, provider of comprehensive communications and data infrastructure solutions.
• Ashley Flaska, Vice President of Marketing for NEC Displays Solutions America. Flaska was the key person in developing NEC
Display Solutions, Inc. marketing and channel programs including Star Student (Education), Integrate NEC (Integration Business) and Business Advantage (SMB).
• Robert C. Jones, co-owner of DRM Productions, an electronic media creation company that has served the mid-west for more than 25 years. Bob has also served the Air National Guard as a Broadcaster/Public Affairs Officer for 30 years.
• David Damron, President of DRM Productions. DRM serves the industrial market as an electronic media creator. DRM has developed web, video and/or printed materials for clients such as Sprint and Wendy’s.
• Mark Levy, Creative Realities' Chief Marketing Officer, and is in charge of creating client content. Mark has written for The New York Times, and has written or co-created four books.
• Jason Friedman, founder and CEO of Creative Realities (www.cri.com), an experiential branding and marketing company that creates wow environments and customer experiences. In 2007 and 2008, his firm was named to Inc. magazine's "Inc. 5000" list of America's fastest-growing, privately-held companies.
• Steven L. Gurley, Vice President of Global Marketing and Business Development at Symon Communications, where he is responsible for all aspects of global marketing and new market development. Symon Communications is a leading provider of visual communication and digital signage solutions.
Open the Digital Signage Best Practices Guide now, at: http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/newbay/ds_bestpractices/