NEC Display Solutions of America has unveiled the new MultiSync LCD3735WXM wide-screen monitor, a large-format display that delivers display convergence performance to digital-signage applications that need consumer/broadcast features. The new LCD3735WXM monitor has an ATSC Hi-definition TV tuner, and VGA, DVI, and HDCP Video connectivity, in addition to S-video, component and composite video inputs for an extensive range of audio-visual peripherals. The display also boasts a 16:9 aspect ratio, a 9-millisecond response time (gray-to-gray), a contrast ratio of 1600:1, and native resolution of 1366 x 768 for superior display-quality text and graphics performance.
The display has detachable speakers that can be mounted on the sides or bottom of the display, and the detachable base that allows for easy ceiling or wall mounting. These options allow for an aesthetically pleasing monitor for multiple display applications.
Commercial specifications are important to digital signage markets such as flight information, retail and teleconferencing not only because of the environmental demands and extended usage prevalent in these solutions, but also because of the variety of content and applications run on them. By bringing true commercial-grade performance to this new category of multi-function information displays, NEC Display extends its 20+ years of MultiSync heritage and superior display performance.
- Rapid Response technology (9-ms), which delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video
- Ambix dual-input technology, which allows for digital/analog compatibility with upgraded video cards and software as well as connection to two systems
- Cable management, which helps prevent unattractive, space-consuming wire clutters
- Low power consumption, which reduces electrical costs and lowers total cost of ownership
- On Screen Manager (OSM), which puts users in easy control of their screen setting adjustments
- Built-in power supply, which allows for easy mounting of the display
- No Touch Auto Adjust, which reduces setup time and provides optimal image settings upon initial power-on
- Wall/arm mounting capability, which adds flexibility and comfort, while freeing up valuable desktop space (using third-party product)
- Adheres to ISO 13406-2 Class II requirements for quality screen performance
- Energy Star 4.0 compliance, which helps reduce power consumption and lowers expenses
- One-year limited parts and labor warranty
- 24/7 support from NEC Display Solutions
The new MultiSync LCD3735WXM display is RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) compliant, containing fully-disposable plastics and minimal amounts of hazardous materials such as lead, hex-chrome, cadmium, mercury, PBDE and PBB.
The MultiSync LCD3735WXM is available for early November delivery with an estimated street price of $2,299.99.
For more information, please call 1-866-NEC-MORE, or visit www.necdisplay.com.