BUENA PARK, CA--On November 4th & 5th, Yamaha Commercial Audio Training Seminars (YCATS) will be held in New York City in collaboration with Shure Microphones, offering a unique two-day comprehensive Sound Reinforcement seminar that will include:
- Wired and wireless microphone types, use and selection/applications
- Digital snakes and applications
- Digital consoles and R applications/use
- DSP Processing
- Amplifiers and proper selection
- Speaker design principles, speaker types and specific applications for each type
- Line array principles/technology/applications
This is an intensive overview that would benefit anyone interested in learning about or expanding knowledge on Sound Reinforcement. It is a unique educational opportunity for contracting dealer management, sales and technical staff. If you would like to register, visit yamahaca.com, click on training, and select DSR-101.
That same week, a PM5D console training class will take place on Thursday, Nov. 6th and an M7CL console training class will be held on Friday, Nov. 7th. Registration for these sessions is also via yamahaca.com/training.
All classes will be held at SIR, 520 West 25th St. (between 10th & 11th Ave.) and begin at