The Digital Signage Federation, a not-for-profit digital signage trade organization has released its 2015 educational Hangout schedule through mid-year.
Hangouts are 45-minute panel discussions hosted via Google Hangout by two or three industry professionals on topics including:
- Apr 22 - Using Touch Screens for Donor / Honor Walls
- May 6 - Measuring Effectiveness of Your Digital Signage
- May 20 - How to get Press and Circulate your Digital Signage News
- Jun 3 - Creating and Managing a Digital Wayfinding Solution
- Jul 1 - Implementing Scheduling Room Signage
- Jul 8 – Hangout with the DSF Executive Committee- Part 1
- Jul 15 - HTML5 Content Creation Tips, Tricks, and Tools
- Jul 29 – What does 4K mean for Digital Signage?
The Digital Signage Federation Executive Committee will host three Hangouts in 2015 for the purpose of discussing the state of the industry, projects that the DSF has undertaken, and answer questions from members and non-members who are considering joining the DSF.
Attendance is free for DSF members and non-members who would like to be part of these conversations.
Spencer Graham, 2015 co-Chairman of the Digital Signage Federation Education Committee, said, “Hangouts have proven to be popular because of the open discussion and opportunity for members and non-members to exchange ideas freely. Those who attend tell us that the ability to compare solution alternatives with others is invaluable.”