- TAMPA, FL--March 26, AVI-SPL will kick off the first of their 12-city educational series with a launch at the Sheraton Novi in Detroit, MI. The program offers attendees access to industry- leading educational seminars taught by experts and certified trainers.
- The 2009 University events will demonstrate how advanced AV technology can help end users develop more cost-effective and efficient operations. Topics include telepresence and high-definition technology, management of collaborative environments and green AV solutions. More than 25 award-winning manufacturers and 75 product representatives will be on hand to share the latest in professional AV technology.
- "We’ve added New York, Seattle, and Chicago to the lineup," said Laurie Economidy, AVI-SPL’s tradeshow and events manager. "With a wider audience, participation from the industry’s top vendors, and more cutting-edge technology available, we’re particularly excited to be hosting this year’s series."
- Special guest Beth Jones-Schall, founder and president of Spirit of Success will also be a guest presenter at each AVI-SPL University location. Jones-Schall leads workshops across the country on topics such as direct sales skills, leadership, people skills, and teambuilding.
- Attendance is free and registration can be completed online at www.avispl.com.
- In addition to Detroit, AVI-SPL University seminars will take place in: Cleveland, OH; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Washington D.C.; Long Beach, CA; Denver, CO; New York, NY; Dallas, TX; Chicago, IL; Tampa, FL; and Boston, MA.