LITTLE ROCK, AR--Vestcom International will officially unveil its new shelf-edge integrated marketing services at the GlobalShop tradeshow held at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas, March 23-25. GlobalShop, featuring the world’s most innovative at-retail solutions, is the ideal platform for the introduction of Vestcom’s full suite of results-driven in-store marketing solutions.
“With our strong history of execution and expertise with data manipulation we are very excited to present these expanded capabilities to the marketplace at this year’s GlobalShop,” said Jeff Weidauer, vice president of marketing at Vestcom. “Our shelf-edge integrated marketing solutions are expertly tailored to meet the needs of today’s unique retail marketplace and shopper profiles, giving both retailers and brand manufacturers a distinct competitive advantage. They truly offer the best of all worlds—dramatically increased sales, reinforced branding, strengthened customer loyalty, and substantially reduced operating costs.”
Exhibiting in booth #5334, the company’s marketing services reflect its unyielding focus on enhancing the store environment itself. Already servicing 70 percent of food, drug, and mass retailers, Vestcom is cognizant of the importance of arming shoppers with shelf-edge communications that educate and inform. The company’s solutions provide a value-added shopping experience through specialized product information, benefits, ratings, suggested pairings, and more. Vestcom’s marketing services are also in sync with the private label trend, with techniques for helping retailers to promote their own products, compete with national brands, and cost-effectively connect with shoppers.
Vestcom’s proven solutions deliver consistent, stand-out shelf-edge messages that directly connect with and influence customers throughout the shopping experience:
· ISM (Integrated Shopper Marketing) Ads can drive sales 31% or more through bold, digital color messages by integrating promotional messages and key information with pricing at the shelf edge, the critical point of decision
· ShelfStrips reduce time and labor by as much as 60% with digital color messaging that merges pricing data with planogram data and allows for product images and promotions to help increase sales lift
· HealthyAisles is a solution in step with today’s wellness trend, providing fully integrated, customizable in-store marketing programs that meet customer demand for nutritional and health information
· Kameleon is a web-based custom shelf-edge sign and label software solution designed to create labor savings and eliminate waste from shelf edge sign and label production
· ShelfCast offers a creative, touch-screen audio/video solution that commands attention, encourages promotional interaction, and helps drive sales at the shelf edge
Among the company’s other marketing solution offerings are ShelfLabels, ShelfTalkers, PegAssist, Signage and Loyalty Cards.
Known as “the market leader for market leaders,” Vestcom is already a preferred provider for many of the world’s leading retailers and their suppliers. With ten strategically located production facilities, extensive processing capabilities, and the latest in digital production technologies, Vestcom offers unprecedented depth and breadth for any retailer’s in-store marketing campaign.