Premio is demonstrating many of its latest data storage, digital signage and professional grade kiosk systems at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) April 14-19 in Premio booth #SL10727 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
In addition, Premio systems showcasing the latest Intel® technologies will be featured in Intel booth # SL12810.
“Premio brings quality, speed and value to its customers seeking to deliver the best and most advanced solutions to a wide range of markets,” said Kevin Wu, executive vice president, Premio. “In the high-energy market of video and audio, our engineering expertise coupled with our strong product portfolio makes us the ideal partner to manufacture the most innovative and solutions for post-production, prosumers and AV professionals in the most cost-effective manner.”
Visitors to the Premio booth will have the opportunity enter to win a free copy of Windows Small Business Server, an affordable, all-in-one solution to reduce complexity and increase manageability of server technology in a small business environment. The raffle will take place after the show and the winner will be notified by phone or e-mail by Friday, Apr. 27.
Demonstrations highlights in Premio booth #SL10727 (open April 16-19):
Content Streaming, High Speed Data Capturing/Acquisition:
• 2U 26" deep storage system supporting Intel S2600IP DP Romley server board with 48x 2.5"x7mm hot-swap SAS SSD bays. Capable of supporting over 3 Million IOPS and up to 20GB/s of throughput. This demo will also be on display in the Intel booth booth # SL12810
• Professional grade "all-in-one" system designed for use in public digital signage, digital advertising, and self-service, stand-alone interactive terminals. 46" optical touch with four sensors for four point multi-touch panel.
Medical and Kiosk:
• Professional Grade "all-in-one" system built for interactive public kiosk applications. 21.5" Projective Capacitive Touch panel with 2 points multi-touch, ideal for multimedia information directories.
• 21.5" and 18.5" Interactive Display System Developer's Kits (SDK).
Video for Military/Aerospace and In-Vehicle Digital Recording:
• 1U Short-Depth High Performance SSD Flash Drive Storage Subsystem. Supports AC/DC or DC/DC power supplies. Capable of supporting up to 2GB/s of throughput.
Content archive and video cloud storage:
• Echostreams eDrawer 4060 ultra-density storage expansion system supporting 3x drawers of hot-swappable dual-ported 3.5" 6G SAS HDD bays with up to 144Gbps of Host and Expansion I/O bandwidth.
• Echostreams Griffin2 - Redundant Server. Built-in dual BBU modules and 16x dual-port SAS SSD bays for 99.999% uptime high-availability applications such as digital content streaming and mission critical redundant storage applications.
• Echostreams OmniStreams 2012S - Storage Appliance designed for storage appliance such as iSCSI or Unified Storage subsystem for workgroup or SMB environments.For more information: www.premioinc.com