American Industrial Systems Inc. (AIS) has released its newest generation of Digital Signage Players which enables organizations to create, manage, and publish digital media to easily connect to customers, employees, and partners. The SVS-3200 networked digital signage player and the MVP-2200 standalone media player provide a complete solution for publishing dynamic content in a flexible yet easy way. Both models utilize Sigma Designs' RISC embedded chipset bundled with Linux based management software, the Media Signage Organizer or MSO. The MSO software features an event manager, content organizer, real-time network status overview, and a comprehensive play-list scheduler to strategically display your digital media. AIS' networked signage players combined with our bundled software, provide a complete turnkey solution and reduces your time to market.
AIS' digital signage player is a perfect solution for graphics, text tickers, advertisements and other digital media needs. This can be applicable in a variety of information display locations including airports, supermarkets, restaurants, pharmaceutical locations, theaters, tradeshows, broadcastings, and retail stores. In addition, AIS is currently bundling NEC LCD displays with any size display, ranging form 7" to 57", to provide an effective digital media advertising solution. The NEC Multi-Sync LCD screens capture the attention of viewers, ensuring that messages reach audiences with maximum clarity. The NEC automatic black level adjustment regulates grayscale images and uses its Rapid Response(TM) technology to deliver virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing for optimal picture quality.
The SVS-3200 SmartView networked player offers an improved GUI software interface, RSS feed support, wireless network expandability, and portrait mode display capability. This model supports multiple zone layouts, which allows you to display scrolling text, slideshow pictures, and video simultaneously to make your advertising more effective and versatile. The SVS-3200 can easily, flexibly, and remotely publish centralized content to networked digital signage displays.
Key Features and Benefits include:
- Small Form Factor (8.7"x5"x1.5") for compact design that saves space
- Low-Power Consumption and Quiet Fan-less Design (5W)
- DVI, VGA, S-video, and composite outputs
- License-free bundled MSO software
- Play-list scheduling and video grouping
- Centralized Back-end Management
- Multiple Zone Layout, and Portrait Mode for more viewing capabilities
- Scheduled Automatic Updating for your convenience
- Rich digital HD format media (featured only in SVS-3500) *T
The MVP-2200 MediaView Player is a standalone solution, highlighted by an integration of LCD display monitors with a full-function digital media player that is made from a heavy-duty construction chassis. The player is easy to update via flash media, so no software hassle to deal with. For the interface, the MVP-2200 offers programmable buttons, making it more flexible to use, and additional RS-232 controlled devices suited for your needs. Lowest start-up costs and quick time to market make the MVP-2200 an ideal digital signage solution.
Key Features and Benefits include:
- Multiple flash media supported (CF/MD/SD/SM/MS/MMC)
- Motion Detect and Programmable Buttons Option
- VGA, S-video, and Composite Video Outputs
- Stable and Reliable Media Playback
- Small Form Factor (5.3"x3.7"x1") allows compact design that saves space
- Low Power Consumption for better system stability *T
For additional information on AIS products and services, please visit: www.aispro.com