BUFFALO, NY--Stampede launched Stampede eStores, a turnkey solution that will enable dealers to quickly and easily operate an online store. Stampede eStores provides enrolled dealers with an e-commerce website, customized for each dealer right down to colors and logo. Each dealer will determine what products are offered on the site and will set the prices. The products available on the site can include not only the 5,000 products offered in Stampede’s Big Book of AV, but also other products offered by the dealer.
“Many of our dealers have learned that launching a company website is relatively easy, but actually selling products online is a whole different story,” said Kevin Kelly, Stampede president and COO. “Our eStores program is designed to help our dealers take advantage of the vast reach of the Internet to boost sales with very little effort on their part. By partnering with Stampede eStores, it’s simple and painless for our dealers to dramatically expand their bottom line.”
For a fee of $99 per month, dealers will receive a fully developed, customized e-commerce website, pre-loaded with all 5,000 products from Stampede’s Big Book of AV. Highlights of Stampede eStores include:
· Website and domain name provided
· Logo and color customization
· Fully optimized website design that is search-engine friendly
· Product content and images provided by Stampede
· Merchant account integration handled by Stampede
· Weekly product promotions pushed out to each site to ensure the freshness of homepage
· Orders transmitted via EDI directly to Stampede for fulfillment
· Order fulfillment handled by Stampede
· Order tracking is uploaded to each eStore daily
· Dealer determines profit margin by setting product prices using the control panel
Stampede will introduce the eStores program to its dealers through a webinar on Tuesday, April 6th at 7:00 p.m. (EST). Stampede first unveiled the eStores concept at InfoComm ’09 last June.