- CEDAR RAPIDS, IA--Contractors can gain new perspectives and proven tactics to face the new reality of business when they join an elite group of business owners, managers and industry representatives facing similar challenges during NSCA’s 2010 Business & Leadership Conference, February 25-27, 2010, in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
- NSCA’s flagship event facilitates open, engaging discussion to build better integrators. The sessions are centered around interactive sessions that set this popular, intimate conference apart from other industry events.
- Attendees will learn from their industry peers as they share insightful knowledge and valuable experiences during multiple networking opportunities, including roundtables, social events and educational sessions, including:
- The Excellence in Business Awards presentation, when the winners will discuss their successful sales, marketing, management and leadership tactics.
- Beer ‘n Bull, an open mic opportunity to discuss the state of the industry. This year, several industry associations will provide updates on their resources and benefits that can help attendees overcome challenging times.
- The Women in NSCA reception and pre-conference seminar gives women an opportunity to meet others in their field.
- The closing night dinner features comedian Don McMilan, a veteran of the technology industry, and yet another chance to mingle with top integrators in a relaxed, casual environment.
- NSCA has also created groups on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to further facilitate networking opportunities and initiate conversations between NSCA members and industry experts. Visit www.nsca.org for links to NSCA’s groups and to discuss issues with other Business & Leadership Conference attendees.
- Additionally, while networking can take place during sessions or online, golf is also a great opportunity to casually engage in some friendly competition and learn from each other. NSCA has secured a special rate of $150 on the challenging course, The Haig and the Squire on world renowned PGA course. Challenge your business peers to a round before professional golfers hit the course March 1 for the Honda Classic Tournament. Call Tee Times at 561.627.1804 to make your reservation.
Sponsors of the event include Mitek Communications Group (host sponsor); SCN (co-host and media sponsor); AMX; Biamp Systems; Bosch Communications Systems; Dove Net (The Project System); FSR, Inc; Herman Procurement & Logistics; InfoComm International, Lutron Electronics; Rauland-Borg Corporation; Shure Incorporated; and West Penn Wire. The event is endorsed by PSA Security Network.
Register now to secure your space for this important industry event. To learn more or register, visit www.nsca.org/blc or call 800.446.6722. Conference fees are $799 through December 31. After that date, rates will increase to $899.