- HAWTHORNE, NY--BTX Technologies has signed a distribution agreement with Exhibio. Under the agreement, BTX will distribute Exhibio's digital signage solutions to the professional AV systems integrator in the United States.
- Exhibio is a hardware/software digital signage and Web-accessible content management system. With Exhibio's exclusive Exhibio Manager£, implementing a digital signage solution and administering content is extremely easy. The intuitive visual interface allows users to manage, create, integrate, and schedule dynamic content, incorporating multimedia, scrolling text, live TV, video, RSS feeds, dynamic Web sites, real-time data, and Adobe Flash files. From schools to businesses to houses of worship, organizations of all types can benefit from this complete package and keep viewers informed and enticed with rich digital signage content.
- "We chose BTX as our distribution partner based on its expertise in the professional AV channel, coupled with its strong range of solution offerings," said Kevin Cosbey, business development manager at Exhibio, LLC. "This synergistic partnership extends Exhibio's reach and offers an increased level of service to customers who will appreciate a digital signage solution that significantly streamlines the deployment of dynamic content."
- "We're excited to partner with Exhibio and offer our customers the simplest way to manage and create digital signage content," said Greg Schwartz, president of BTX Technologies. "The Exhibio product line provides our customers with an easy-to-manage solution that will enable them to excel in this fast-growth market."
- Effective immediately, BTX will distribute Exhibio's digital signage devices to dealers nationwide.