- Nanonation will demonstrate a variety of new enhancements and technology innovations based on its award-winning software platform at next week’s Digital Signage Expo, February 27-28, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Nanonation’s exhibit will enable attendees to explore how customer experience technologies are changing the world or retail, hospitality and financial services. Attendees will see various ways to leverage and deploy digital marketing assets across a range of customer touch points.
- New items that will be showcased include:
- User interface and functionality enhancements to Nanonation’s software platform
- Signage and kiosk applications utilizing Apple iPod and iPhone hardware
- Intelligent merchandising solutions for customers and employees
- Customer-driven digital signage and touch screen solutions
- Digital audio solutions for management of the in-store audio experience
Attendees will view solutions to deliver targeted marketing messages on a wide range of embedded and traditional signage devices. Stations will be set-up to demonstrate Nanonation’s CommandPoint tools to monitor, manage, and measure enterprise deployments. The exhibit will also feature a variety of demonstrations of client work and a preview of future functionality and user interface enhancements to its Software As A Service (SaaS) solution.
In addition to Nanonation’s exhibit showcase, Bradley Walker, Nanonation’s CEO, will be moderating a panel on Wednesday at 9:00am titled “Creating Guest Experiences,” while Brian Ardinger, Nanonation’s CMO, will be holding a workshop on Wednesday at 4:30pm titled “Beyond Digital Signage: How Interactivity and Integration Are Impacting the Customer Experience.” Each session will delve into specific industry case studies and insights gained from the past decade of work in the digital media marketplace.