- AUSTIN,TX--Next Friday signals the start of the highly anticipated holiday shopping season, and everyone’s wondering how this year’s holiday sales will be affected by the economic crisis. DisplaySearch’s upcoming Black Friday Results & 2008 Outlook Webinar on December 9, will provide attendees with the information they need most to navigate through the holiday season and beyond.
- Key Black Friday results to be addressed during this year’s webinar include:
- How did this year's sales and promotions compare to 2007?
- What were the hottest electronics sale items this year?
- Which retail outlets were the most popular?
- What types of unique credit alternatives did retailers offer its customers to ensure they meet their holiday sales targets?
Co-hosted with The NPD Group, this year's webinar will feature a "Black Friday Overview" presented by Stephen Baker, vice president of Industry Analysis at The NPD Group, as well as a "Summary of Black Friday Retailer Promotions" by Sam Bhavnani, director of consumer technology at NPD, in addition to other key Black Friday results and 2009 outlook for TV, DVD, PC and notebooks, presented by DisplaySearch’s world class market research analysts.
The DisplaySearch Black Friday Results and 2009 Outlook Webinar will be held Tuesday, December 9 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm ET. To view the full agenda, visit http://www.displaysearch.com/blackfriday. Register by November 19 and save $100!